Deep Cycle Telecom Alarm System Batteries 12V 4AH Long Shape UPS
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||4Ah (10.5V,at 25℃)|
|Weight||Approx. 1.61 kg|
|Internal Resistance||Approx. 38 mΩ (25℃)|
|Max Charging Current||1.2A|
● Designed life for floating charge is 3~5 years (20℃);
● AGM valve regulated sealing technology;
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● Multipurpose: Float or Cyclic use
● High strength ABS material for container & lid;
● Standing or lying down for using, convenient to transport and
● High sealed reaction efficiency, little loss of water, no need to
add distilled water or electrolyte, simple to use and maintain;
● Low self-discharge rate.
● UPS & EPS System
● Banks & Financial Centre
● Hospital& Testing Laboratories
• Sealed Construction
The unique construction and sealing techniques ensure no
electrolyte leakage from case or terminals.
• Electrolyte Suspension System
All batteries utilize an electrolyte suspension system consisting
of a high porosity, glass fiber material which in conjunction with
plates, totally absorb and contain the electrolyte.
• Gas Recombination
CGB batteries incorporate a built-in design that controls gas
generation and induces recombination of more than 99% of gases
generated during float or cyclic usage.
• Maintenance Free Operation
There is no need to check specific gravity of the electrolyte or
add water to batteries during float service life. In fact, there is
no provision for this type of maintenance.
• Low Pressure Valve Regulated System..
All batteries are equipped with safety release valves, designed to
operate between 1.5 and 6 psi (10-40kPa) and automatically reseal.
Hence, there is never an excessive accumulation of gas within the
• Heavy Duty Grids
Heavy duty lead calcium tin alloy grids provide an extra margin of
performance and service life in either float or cyclic
• Cyclic Service Life
More than 600 discharge/recharge cycles can be realized from CGB CB
and HR batteries, dependent on the average depth of discharge.
• Float Service Life
SE and CB, HR Series batteries have an expected life span of 3 to 5
years in float service applications.
• Self Discharge - Shelf Life
The self discharge rate at room temperature is approximately 3% of
rated capacity per month.
• Operating Temperature
CGB Batteries may be operated over a broad range of ambient
The batteries are manufactured using a range of terminals which
vary in size and type. Please refer to details as shown
Q1: If you want datasheet / catalog
A1: Please kindly send an inquiry to us, We will support you quite
Q2: Can you print my picture or logo on the battery cover?
A2: Yes, OEM is available,we can print your picture or logo on the
battery case, and you can offer your Logo.
Q3: What is your advantage?
A3:1. Our products are listed to “top 10 well-known brand”.
2. We got the Certificate of ISO Quality Management System and
ISO14001 Environment Management System.
3. Since 1993, we have rich experience in battery industry, we are
the leading manufacturer of maintenance-free, lead acid gel battery
4. Fast delivery and good service.
5. Rich experience in export, we know well on the details of export
including quality level, shipping and other process.
Q4: How do you ship the products?
A4: We ship the products by sea.